Naturally sourced ubiquinone with synergistic co-factors and botanicals
NORDIQ Nutrition CO-Q-10 Complex contains ubiquinone and synergistic fat soluble antioxidants that work together more efficiently for maintenance of redox reaction compared to only ubiquinone.
This product also includes synergistic botanicals such as OPC's, the polyphenols of pine bark. This formula provides support for hectic and busy lifestyles, fatigue and for those looking to support energy metabolism e.g. sports nutrition.
Mitochondria are known to be the energy plants for muscles and they need a constant supply of nutrients including coenzyme-Q10 (ubiquinone). NORDIQ Nutrition CO-Q-10 provides ingredients that enhance the synthesis and absorption of coenzyme-Q-10 along with fresh freeze-dried, nutritious botanicals and wholefoods for holistic and synergistic effect.
The NORDIQ Botanical Complex has been carefully developed to provide synergistic freeze-dried and organic botanicals known to offer phytonutrient complexity, including polyphenols which are known to exert hormetic effects for enhanced health and vitality.
- Kaneka Coenzyme Q10 ® Ubiquinone - Fermented from yeast, is bio-identical to the CoQ10 produced within the body.
- CoQ10 is essential for the optimum production of cellular energy, enhancing stamina and improving the body’s overall state of health. As a powerful antioxidant, it also prevents lipid peroxyl radical production, strengthens the immune system and increases resistance to disease.
- Vitamin B6 - the endogenous biosynthesis of the quinone nucleus of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) from tyrosine is dependent on adequate dietary intake of vitamin B6
- Acai, Sea Buckthorn and Beetroot provide synergistic phytonutrients to support overall health.
- Pine bark extract is rich in OPCs (proanthocyanidins) which enhance the functioning of vitamin C.
- The sailors that suffered from scurvy in 14th hundred century found the health benefits of drink made of pine bark by North American Indians.
- MCTs are included to enhance absorption and utilisation as CoQ10 is a lipid soluble nutrient.
- Polyphenol rich botanicals including Green tea and Rhodiola provide hormetic effects by boosting cellular resistance and mitochondrial function.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No fillers, binders or additives.
- No added sugar or flavourings
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy and yeast
- 1-3 vegetable capsules per day at mealtime or as directed. Dosage must not be exceeded. Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician or therapist.
One (1) capsule provides:
NORDIQ Powder Blend
Organic hibiscus-green tea blend
Organic Sea Buckthorn Berry*
Organic Beetroot Juice*
* fresh freeze dried
Vegetable cellulose capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Pine bark extract (95% OPC)
MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides)
Co-enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) Kaneka®
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)