Gentle and comprehensive support for your digestion
NORDIQ Nutrition Digestive Complex supports the wellbeing of your stomach and digestion in a natural and vegan way. This supplement is full of high quality, organic and nutrition dense botanicals and vegan digestive enzymes which nourish your digestive tract help to break down proteins, fats, carbohydrates and lactose. Ideal for those suffering from stomach issues and for those that want to maintain gut balance on a daily basis.
It is commonly stated that you are not ‘what you eat’ but ‘what you absorb’. By selecting the finest organic nutrient-dense botanicals this formula nourishes and soothes the digestive system along with delivering crucial digestive enzymes known to be affected by poor diets, stress, age, intense exercise and environmental factors. The advanced DigeZyme® complex of enzymes aids the digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, starches and lactose.
The NORDIQ Botanical Complex has been carefully developed to provide synergistic freeze dried and organic botanicals known to offer phytonutrient complexity for enhanced health and vitality.
- Peppermint leaf (organic) - this archetypal gut soothing botanical is widely used globally and is recognised as a carminative herb, one that soothes gas and bloating largely due to its presence of volatile oils.
- Fennel seed (organic) – a wonderful prebiotic, Fennel seed is a traditional food for alleviating digestive cramps and helping soothe pain. It is noted for its anti-microbial effects and as a source of cell protecting polyphenols.
- Ginger root (organic) - naturally boosts endogenous digestive enzyme secretions (e.g. HCL), provides anti-bacterial effects and is noted for its anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Artichoke leaf (organic) – supports healthy bile production by the liver which helps to remove toxins and digests fats. Artichoke is rich in antioxidant polyphenols, helps protect the liver, and has anti-microbial properties
- Chaga Mushroom (organic) – chaga grows predominantly on Birch trees and is a popular traditional ‘tonic’ within the Nordic region. It is rich in prebiotic immune protective compounds including macrophage boosting beta glucans, polysaccharides, and betulinic acid (a cell protecting triterpenoid). This adaptogenic super-mushroom is known to alleviate the negative impact of stress on digestive function.
- Kale / Nettle leaf (organic and freeze-dried) - these polyphenol rich botanical foods are nutrient dense and are naturally abundant in vitamins, minerals and the GI cleansing alkaline green pigment – chlorophyll.
- Vegan digestive enzymes (Digezyme®) – we have selected the most advanced plant-based enzymes derived from fermentation processes. Amylase, protease, and lipase selectively help the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins and fats into smaller units ready for utilisation, particularly helpful for those with allergies or weakened digestion due to stress, poor diet, or high physical / emotional demands. Also present for optimum digestive support is the milk protein digesting enzymes lactase and for high performing vegan athletes or weekend warriors there is cellulase for breaking down tough fibre (cellulose).
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No fillers, binders or additives.
- No added sugar or flavourings.
- Free of gluten, dairy, soy, yeast, corn, sugar, preservatives, sweeteners or flavourings.
- 1-2 vegetable capsules per day at mealtime or as directed. Dosage must not be exceeded. Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Keep our of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician or therapist.